Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fancy Floral

Dress: Emily and Fin via ModCloth | Tights: GAP | Shoes: Fluevog Qtee (Mini family)

Pockets!

Triptych

Back detail

The gorgeous Fluevog shoes

This dress is so flattering and pretty. There are a few clothing brands that I like to keep an eye on, and I'm definitely a fan of Emily and Fin designs. (Other faves are Trollied Dolly and Tulle.) I had the delightful surprise of learning that my burgundy ankle-strap Fluevog Qtees were a great match with the dress (though not a perfect match, which people say is a good thing). Such a fun outfit! I wore it to my mom's birthday dinner over the weekend, and while I felt a little overdressed, I did feel very fancy and smiley all night. I didn't get to wear the dress during the summer like I'd planned, but since the fall weather has been quite mild, even a little spring-y, my mom's birthday at a semi-fancy restaurant was a good opportunity to wear it out. (No one in my life got married this year; otherwise this would have been my #1 choice for a wedding.) I'm so glad I finally got to put it on for an evening out! Next time I'd love to dance in it. :-)

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...