Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tricky Blue

Fourth blue(ish) outfit in a row, and counting.



Dress with belt: Apt 9 via Kohl's | Cardi: GAP Maternity | Tights: Kohl's | Shoes: Fluevog Erika via Amazon (black/ivory still available at Fluevog)

I'm kind of irritated with these photos, simply because the colors are off. We took pictures in the late afternoon, so there wasn't enough sunlight to get the correct hue of the dress and shoes. And unfortunately I don't have the right image software to fix the problem. The dress and shoes look straight-up blue here, but in real life they have a lot more green in them. Fluevog called the shoes "cobalt," but I'd say they're a very dark aqua (and the dress matched the shoe color pretty closely). The photo below of the shoes is a little closer to life.


I've waxed poetic about these shoes before. My feelings haven't changed. I wore this outfit to volunteer for a couple of hours at my kiddo's kindergarten class, and almost all the adults I came in contact with immediately noticed and complimented the shoes, including the teacher and the school principal, no less. :-) Comfort, beauty, and style ... the essence of a Fluevog! [/end waxing]

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...