Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blue and Blush

Dress: Ya Los Angeles via ModCloth | Cardi: GAP | Shoes: Fluevog Promise (exact)

If my color obsession in fall 2011 was purple, and green in fall 2012, then it's certainly blue this time around. I couldn't resist buying these shoes when they came out in the spring. I also recently purchased the TARDIS blue Rubens maryjanes from Fluevog (I just finished making my last layaway payment! Now I have to figure out the perfect holiday outfit to go with the new shoes. :-) Of course I'm drooling over other blue shoes, but I'm going to have to stop for now.

I've had this dress for about two years, but this is the first time I've pulled it out in over a year. Rest assured that I'll be pulling out more blue clothes from closet this fall! The dress is quite flattering with the elastic-cinched waist, but the spaghetti straps make it necessary to wear strapless undergarments if I want to wear it bare-shouldered. Since I don't like strapless bras, I'm thankful that it's cardigan season.



Aren't the shoes just awesome and lovely? I really love the blue leather (it almost looks textured with the stippling on it), and the cutout "f"s are really cool. I'm so glad I decided to splurge when I did. They were great in the spring and now they're transitioning smoothly into my fall outfits.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...