Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Recipe: Chocolate Chili

Just wanted to share some photos of recently-made chocolate chili. I've mentioned this chili recipe before on this blog, but it's so good I want to share it again. I won't reprint the recipe here, so just go to The Clothes Make the Girl blog, whose writer Melissa Joulwan is the author of a great cookbook that you should consider getting, Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat. My only note is that I use two full tablespoons of cocoa rather than the 1.5 tablespoons on her blog recipe. I make it with two pounds of ground beef and it is basically gone in two family dinners or less. We eat it over hot dogs or baked potatoes (I know, not very paleo) with a veggie on the side, some sour cream for me, and maybe some dried chives. But I've also eaten it straight up from the pot, no sides or toppings necessary. Seriously, seriously delicious. Seriously.



Ready to eat!

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...