Friday, November 23, 2012

Ten Years Ago

We look so young!

For this special day, I took out my scanner. This photo was taken ten years ago, on the day we said our I-do's in front of a judge with the most penetrating gaze I've ever encountered. She reminded me a little bit of my 8th-grade English teacher. I think that was part of the reason I started crying while reciting my vows.

Just 'cuz this is part fashion blog, I'll note that the dress came from a wedding shop in Urbana or Champaign, Illinois, called Duckie's. The wrap (and my silver-gray flats, not pictured) came from JC Penney's somewhere in Los Angeles. The necklace was a birthday gift from my soon-to-be parents-in-law. My husband wore the suit he'd had since high school.

Happy 10th Anniversary to my other half! Whew, we're getting old. Here's to another decade of growing old together, hopefully gracefully.

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...