Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pin Up Maker

A dress that I want in real life


I just had to share this nifty game with you! Create an adorable pin up girl HERE or HERE! You can even download the finished product to your computer to keep! Thanks to the talented artist who created this game, Kei Phillips, with the help of game developers at Doll Divine. I loved it so much I had to make more than one pin up ... and I've only started with an avatar that most closely resembles me. There are so many more options to choose from to make a pin up doll, especially the fun vintage hair!

Bringing a little bit of Xmas in July (and yeah, that's a chocolate milkshake haha!)

Imagining a night of dancing

Trying to replicate one of my favorite bathing suits (see second photo here). There was a plaid option but I liked the gingham better.

I MUST thank my dear friend M, who told me about a fun Jane Austen heroine quiz, Which Austen Heroine Are You? (I'm Anne by the way!), on Strangeblog ... and several surfing clicks later, we discovered a link to the pin up maker game! Below I'll share the pin up of herself that M managed to make before she had to go home. I love her creativity and fun sense of style!


xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...