Thursday, April 5, 2012

In Celebration of Spring

I just wanted to share a few photos of our yard, in celebration of springtime. In the desert where I live, we have spring weather for maybe three, possibly four, weeks out of the year. It is the best time to be here, in my opinion. The flowers bloom like crazy, and it's not yet too hot to play outside in the middle of the day. You can be outside all day, except when the wind gets a little too strong. But for us this year, it's also the time to start planting a new vegetable garden.

Bright red camellias

Apple tree in bloom

Two raised beds for planting seeds and seedlings

Bell pepper seedlings

Also, here is a preview of my latest sewing project:


It's all done. After I finish taking photos, I'll write up my experience with this particular pattern. Until then...

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...