Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Snapshots: March

The kiddo took this photo of me with my iPhone while we were outside pruning rosebushes.

Learning to write his capital letters (I draw hearts next to the letters that he writes by himself, with no help.)

I drew the kitty.

Tea and scone, out with friends

Z brought her own mini teapot and teacup -- SUPER adorable.

What Stella likes to do all day -- sit on unopened mail

Grain-free brownies (a Pinterest test-drive)

My chocolate addict getting rid of excess batter

Handmade birthday card (I love scrapbook stickers.)

First rose

This dog LOVED being pushed around on the doll stroller.

He didn't want to take off this lamb-ears headband.

Have a great weekend!!

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...