Monday, November 14, 2011

Daisy Blue

Dress: Ezra via ModCloth (ON SALE!); Royal tights: Foot Traffic via Sockdreams; Shoes: Fluevog Guide (Prepare Family) via Clementine Shoes; Trench: Mossimo via Target (about five years old)

Outfit post today! Well, no, I didn't wear this today, but I totally forgot that I took these photos two weekends ago, when we went out for my mom's birthday. I adore the shoes and the dress (the only negative is that the arm bands are a little too snug and prevent full shoulder movement). The bright yellow goes so well with the blue, and I like the overall shape. It was fun to wear, which is really all I want.

(Btw, I'm not sure why there's a crease in the skirt of the dress as I washed and hung it to dry. Weird that it would keep the crease from when it was packaged.)

Speaking of yellows and blues, we painted the last room at the new house yesterday, from dark blue/dark gray to light yellow. It took two full coats, and I'm not sure we covered the dark paint completely. Still, it looks so much brighter in there now. Good for guests. :-)

xo, Gladys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...